Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nails of the week: Lakme true wear Ruby red

Hello beauties,

It's that time of the week again. This week I have Lakme true Wear Ruby Red on my nails.


Price: INR 95. I got this from my local beauty store for INR 90.

Packaging: Nothing much to write about. The standard Lakme packaging with a brush which does what it is supposed to do, i.e. paint your nails.


This is how it looks on my nails.


My experience has been good with this nail paint. It lasts on my nails for full 5 days without much chipping. The shade is more of bridal shades, I feel. It is one of those shades which manages to brighten your hands, or make them look naturally healthy and glowing. One of my go to shades for a wedding or party. Not the true red but close to being a bridal red.

Product rating: A. Available at most Lakme counters and online shopping websites. Would recommend this shade to all brides to be and everyone looking for good shades to go with Indian wear. 

Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love reading your comments. Feel free to share them here: